Date Night: Thrive in Your Marriage
God, Your Mental Health, & Pandemics: Village Church
Webinar: Mental and Emotional Health During COVID-19 (Passion to Reach Ministries)
Interview: Burnout in Ministry and How to Recover From It: Fellowship Pacific Propel Podcast
Understanding Mental Health: indoubt Podcast
Ep.6: Mental Health Part I: Fear, Anxiety, & Loss of Control (Dr. Josh Kruse)
Ep.7: Mental Health Part II: Isolation, Loneliness, & the Need for Human Contact (Dr. Josh Kruse)
See Hear Love: The Good Word Hope and Encouragement
Workshop: Created for Connection Online
• Saturday | February 13 | 2021 | 9:00 – 6:00pm (PST)
• Saturday | February 27 | 2021 | 9:00 – 6:00pm (PST)
Are you looking to enrich a healthy relationship, revitalize a tired one, or rescue one gone awry? We all want a lifetime of love and support. But sometimes we need a little help.
In Created for Connection, you will be taught and will get to experience a groundbreaking and remarkably successful program for creating stronger, more secure relationships not only between partners, but between us and God. This workshop will have a Christian influence, yet we welcome people of all world-views.
• Would you like to feel closer to your partner?
• Are you tired of arguments that never get resolved?
• Do you ever wonder what your partner really feels?
• Do you sometimes have trouble expressing how you really feel to your partner?
• Do you want to learn a positive approach to strengthening your relationship?
During this event you and your partner will:
• Learn about the science of love and attachment
• Learn how to identify and correct negative cycles of couple interaction
• Learn how to become more open and responsive with one another
• Learn how to fix relational mistakes and create a secure base
• Learn to bond through sex and touch
• Develop your plan as a couple to keep your love alive
Each of the seven sessions in the workshop will include:
• Teaching of the theory and practice of love and the conversation
• Video clips of real couples having the conversation
• Private couple exercises
• Group discussion about the impact of the exercises
• Consultation with an experienced couple’s therapist
• Homework assignments
The registration fee of $600 per couple includes your own copy of Created for Connection, written by Dr. Sue Johnson, with Kenneth Sanderfer.
“This was super powerful, me and my partner would love to recommend this to other couples”
“Thank you for the investment of your time and expertise to bless others and enrich their lives.”
-Created for Connection Participants-
“My partner and I were stuck a few times in the conversations and we found that the counselors were very helpful; bringing new perspectives, calming tones, and helping us take a breath and know that we are not alone, crazy or without options.”